Kawah Ijen Blue Fire Tour From Jimbaran Bali
Ijen Blue Fire Tour
Jimbaran area is one of the busiest tourist areas in Bali which makes Jimbaran famous all around the world. Most of the tourists staying in Jimbaran plan to explore the area which is famous for with fish market, beautiful sunset, close to surfing spots such as Uluwatu, Balangan, Dreamland, and Bukit, and also many beachside hotels that will make your holiday better. But not everyone loved just the beach vibe, they also want to do trekking to the mountain or volcanoes. There is only one volcano that you can visit in Bali, which is Mount Batur. Mount Batur is an active volcano and has beautiful sunrise from above but some thrill and adventure lovers try to look for more volcanoes to visit after Mount Batur. Because of those reasons, we try to offer an amazing and affordable trip to visit Kawah Ijen. Kawah Ijen is an active volcano located in Banyuwangi Town, it’s about 5 hours only from Jimbaran, Bali.
If you wish to book the tour, you can contact us and leave a message for us.
For further information about Kawah Ijen Bluefire Tour from Jimbaran, Bali, and booking, please feel free to contact us directly at our Email: email@example.com / WhatsApp number: +6287755920876
Departure Time7:00 PM
Return TimeAround 4:00 PM (Balinese Time)
Dress CodeCasual clothes and warm clothes with trekking/running shoes
Itinerary of The Trip
Kawah Ijen Blue Fire Tour from Jimbaran will start around 7:00 PM, our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Jimbaran then drive for about 4 - 5 hours to Gilimanuk Ferry Port, it’s the harbor where you can go to Java Island. The ferry will take around ± an hour (it depends on the weather, sometimes it’s longer).
Upon your arrival at Ketapang Ferry Port Banyuwangi (it’s a port in Java Island), you will be met by our local guide and heading to Paltuding (it’s the parking place and also the start point before trekking to Kawah Ijen, the ride takes around an hour from the Banyuwangi. Upon your arrival in Paltuding, you should be prepared for the night trekking such as torchlight, jacket, and gas mask.
The trekking will take around 2 hours until the top of Kawah Ijen. Upon your arrival on the top of Kawah Ijen, you should go down to the crater to see the most famous natural phenomenon in Indonesia, blue fire is a Hydrogen sulfate gas that comes out from the volcano in Kawah Ijen that meets oxygen in the air. It’s only available to be seen in the darkness. Besides the natural phenomenon of blue fire, you will see some miners who work there, they are taking sulfur rock from the volcano. It’s one of the hardest jobs there. After capturing a thousand photos of blue fire and sulfur mining, we have to go up to catch the most stunning sunrise in East Java and you can see the astonishing landscape of Kawah Ijen.
After enjoying the best landscape in Kawah Ijen, we will go back to the parking place and head to Ketapang ferry port then go to your hotel in the Jimbaran area.
Here is the completed detail of the tour:
- 7:00 PM (Balinese Time): Pick up service from Jimbaran, Bali, and transfer to Gilimanuk Harbor
- 00:00 AM (Balinese Time): Meet your guide and take a ferry going to Banyuwangi, Java Island
- 00:30 AM (Javanese Time): Start driving to Paltuding (the Start Point of the Trekking)
- 02;00 AM (Javanese Time): Trekking to Ijen Crater
The trekking will take about 1 – 2 hours, depending on your fitness. Upon arrival at the top of the crater, you will be invited to see the most famous natural phenomenon of blue fire. It’s only 2 in the world, in Kawah Ijen, Indonesia, and Dallol Volcano, Ethiopia. But to see closer, you must go down into the crater of Ijen. It’s pretty dangerous, so if you feel doubt to go down, we suggest staying on the top while waiting for the sunrise.
- 5:30 AM (Javanese Time ): Sunrise Time
- 7:00 AM (Javanese Time): Go down to the parking place
- 8:00 AM (Javanese Time): Driving back to the city and we will stop at the local place to eat if you want to have breakfast before heading to the port
- 9:30 AM (Javanese Time): Having a Local breakfast (at your own cost)
- 10:30 AM (Javanese Time): Back to Ferry port
- 12:30 PM (Balinese Time): Driving back to your place in Jimbaran, Bali
The temperature at Kawah Ijen approximately is about 9-14 degrees, that’s why we highly recommend you think about your own comfort in advance.
The things that you should bring during the trip:
- a pair of good walkable shoes; trekking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes
- warm clothes (long pants, scarf, jacket, some type of hoody)
- extra set of cloth to change into (t-shirt, socks, etc.)
- a raincoat and wet tissues (you can buy during our stops at gas stations or minimart)
- a cap or a hat
- a small backpack to carry items up the volcano;
- a personal ID card (or copy)
- Your insurance for this tour is your own responsibility.
- Any alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited during the whole trip.
- You have to understand and accept that there will not be any special sleeping time at the hotel during this 24-hour trip.
- You have to be ready to take rest/naps/sleep during the transportation time inside the car or minibus and during transfers on a ferry boat.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Jimbaran Bali & transfer out back to your Hotel in Jimbaran, Bali
- Land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip
- Mineral water and English speaking guide
- Gas mask for the tour
- Cost for parking during the trip
- Cost for ferry from Bali to Java and Java to Bali
- Entrance tickets to Ijen Crater
- Travel insurance
- Tipping & other personal costs
THE PRICE DETAILS:
- IDR 3,100,000 for 1 person (a good price for a solo traveler)
- IDR 1,600,000 / person (for 2 participants)
- IDR 1,200,000 / person (for 3 participant)
- IDR 950,000 / person (for 4 participants)
- IDR 850,000 / person (for 5-9 participants)
- IDR 800,000 / person (for 10-15 participants)
Important note: There will be an additional cost (50.000 IDR / person) for a weekend or public holiday departure.
Contact us for detail of this trip.
Blue Fire Ijen Tour
Office: Jl. Raya Lijen No.22, Dusun Krajan RT. 01/04, Desa Licin, Licin, Kabupaten Banyuwangi, Jawa Timur 68454
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/bluefireijen.tour/