BROMO IJEN TUMPAK SEWU TOUR (4D3N) from Surabaya
SURABAYA – MOUNT BROMO – TUMPAK SEWU – IJEN CRATER – BALI
BROMO IJEN TUMPAK SEWU TOUR (4D3N)
GLANCE OF THE TOUR:
East Java is one of the provinces in Indonesia that has the most complex beautiful landscapes. Such as stunning volcanoes, enchanting waterfalls, colorful town, tea plantation, and the strong Javanese culture.
If you have the chance to visit East Java, please spend 4 days to explore these beauties.
HOW TO GET THERE:
The best town to start is Surabaya City. If you come from abroad, you can take a direct flight to Surabaya (there are more than 10 direct flights to Surabaya).
if you come from Yogyakarta or Jakarta, you can take a train. There are more than 8 schedules from/to Surabaya.
DETAIL OF THE TRIP:
- LOCATION: EAST JAVA (MOUNT BROMO, TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL & IJEN CRATER)
- ADVENTURE TYPES:
- TREKKING & HIKING
- LOCAL CULTURE UNDERSTANDING
- PROGRAM DURATION: 4 DAYS
- AGE REQUIREMENT: AGE REQUIREMENT VARIES
- COST IN USD & IDR: CONTACT US FOR THE COST DETAILS
- ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS: PRIVATE STAYING
TEMPERATURE IN EACH PLACE:
- Mount Bromo has normal weather during the night 10-5° after sunrise will be 20-25°
- Ijen Crater has 10-5° (during the sunrise) after sunrise will be 20-25°
- Tumpak Sewu Waterfall 22-27°
So, please prepare your comfort!
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING:
- Wetsuit & slipper for the waterfall
- Light Jacket
- Personal medicine
- A small amount of money
- Light fleece / sweater
- Warm hat
- Tiger Balm or spray muscle (for muscle pain)
- Long pants and shorts
Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour, Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
Departure Time9:00 AM
Return TimeAround 4:00 PM (Balinese Time GMT 8) / Surabaya around 5:00 PM (GMT 7)
Dress CodeWarm clothes with trekking shoes and Wet outfit for the waterfall
SURABAYA – ACCOMMODATION IN MOUNT BROMO AREA
We will pick you up at your Hotel in Surabaya at 9 am, at Surabaya Airport or Train Station (depending on your arrival). Surabaya to Mount Bromo area will take 3 hours away, you will some rural area and some villages. For lunch, our guide will recommend you to eat at the local restaurant to taste the local cuisine here. Upon your arrival in the Mount Bromo area, you will be required to wear your jacket and warmer stuff because Bromo is quite chill especially in the evening.
IF YOU CAN START EARLIER FROM SURABAYA, WE CAN RECOMMEND YOU TO VISIT MADAKARIPURA WATERFALL. BUT THE COST WILL BE ON YOUR OWN, JUST LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.
BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – JODIPAN RAINBOW VILLAGE – ACCOMMODATION IN MALANG/TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL AREA
Bromo sunrise tour will be starting at 3:30 am from your hotel and we will drive with the local jeep, it will take about 40 minutes until we reach the sunrise point. Normally we head to KingKong hill for the sunrise, it’s more beautiful than other sunrise points.
The sunrise will be at 5:30 am, so you will have time for about an hour to wait. There are some local Warung who sell coffee or tea.
When the sun rises from the East, you will see the colors of the sky that shine on Mount Bromo and its surroundings, it’s an epic view for all the visitors. Our guide will help you to capture the moment for you too before we move to the sea of sand and crater rim of Mount Bromo.
The trekking to the Crater Rim of Mount Bromo will take about 45 minutes away but you can hire a horse that you can pay for on the site. Horse riding is about 10 USD for around way.
After enjoying the crater rim, we have to go back to our hotel for having breakfast and continue our Journey to the Malang area.
Mount Bromo area to Malang is about 3-4 hours away by the main road but before we check in to your hotel in Malang. You will have the chance to visit the pioneer of a colorful village in Indonesia, we named it Jodipan and it’s located in the heart of Malang Town.
+ If you stay in Malang, you can explore or walk around at night to see the local people in the town.
- But on the third day, you should check out at 5/6 am and drive to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall for 2 hours
+ If you stay at Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, you will just need 5 minutes away to reach the waterfall.
- It will quiet place at night, there is no restaurant or minimart, but you can eat at the local homestay there.
TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL – ACCOMMODATION IN BONDOWOSO/BANYUWANGI TOWN
On the third day of the trip, we will be starting at 5 am and latest at 7 am. It will take about 2-3 hours to reach the most famous waterfall in East Java, which is Tumpak Sewu Waterfall. The way to go down to the waterfall is so rocky and slippery. Please follow our guide’s guidance.
After enjoying the whole experience in Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, we will go back up to our homestay for cleaning up and be ready to drive to Bondowoso Town or Sempol Village. If you choose Hotel Staying, we will drive to Bondowoso Town which needs about 4-5 hours’ drive and if you choose homestay staying, we will drive about 5-6 hours to Sempol Village which is closer to Ijen Volcano.
IJEN BLUE FLAME TOUR – TRANSFER TO BALI OR SURABAYA
On the last day of the trip, we will be started at midnight. We are going to see the rarest natural phenomenon in the world, that is a Blue fire or Blue Flame. It comes from the volcanic gasses that meet oxygen in the air and it only happens in the darkness.
The trekking to Blue Flame point will take about 2 hours away depending on your pace. The 3 km away is still fine, it’s just a steep path. But the last 1 km to reach the Blue Flame point, will be so rocky and slippery, sports shoes and following our guide are the best options.
About 5:00 am, you will be escorted back to the Crater Rim of Ijen, to see the stunning view of Sulfuric Lake here during the sunrise. It’s one of the accident lakes and the largest one in Indonesia. It also has a turquoise color, so it’s very good for your photo.
After enjoying the Ijen Crater with all its beauty, we will go down to the parking lot where we can find our driver and then drive to Surabaya or Bali (your chosen destination after the trip). The information for the last day is below here:
NOTE: IF YOU ARE GOING TO BALI AFTER THE TRIP:
WE WILL STAY IN BANYUWANGI AREA NOT BONDOWOSO, BECAUSE BANYUWANGI TOWN IS CLOSER TO THE FERRY HARBOR
IF YOU ARE GOING BACK TO SURABAYA:
WE WILL HAVE TIME TO GO BACK TO YOUR ACCOMMODATION IN BONDOWOSO AREA/ SEMPOL VILLAGE WHERE YOU CAN TAKE A SHOWER, AFTER THAT WE WILL DRIVE FOR ABOUT 6-7 HOURS TO REACH SURABAYA AREA.
- Pick up service from Surabaya and transfer out to Bali/ back to Surabaya
- 1 Night stay in the Mount Bromo area with a breakfast
- 1 Night stay in the Malang Town/Tumpak Sewu Waterfall area with a breakfast
- 1 Night stay in Bondowoso/Banyuwangi town area with a breakfast
- Private land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip
- Private English speaking guide
- The jeep for the Mount Bromo tour
- Cost for parking during the trip and mineral water during the trip
- Cost for Tumpak Sewu waterfall & Jodipan Rainbow Village
- Cost for ferry from Java to Bali (when you are going to Bali)
- Cost for Ijen Bluefire Tour and Gas Mask in Ijen Crater
- Travel insurance
- Entrance tickets in Mt Bromo
- Entrance tickets in Ijen Crater
- Bar, laundry, phone calls, and the internet
- Cost for lunch & Dinner during the trip
- Tipping & other personal costs
Contact us for the detail of this trip;
Blue Fire Ijen Tour
Phone /WhatsApp: +6281336066643 /+6287755920876
Email: email@example.comInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/bluefireijen.tour/