Kawah Ijen Blue Fire Tour from Canggu Bali
IJen Blue Fire Tour
Canggu is located in the southwest of Bali, it’s about an hour’s drive from Kuta Bali and 30 minutes from the Denpasar area. Canggu becomes the most famous place for hipsters and younger tourists that want to explore Bali in their style. So many cute and cool beach bars, cafes, and restaurants. For accommodations, there are so many expensive, luxurious villas or hotels and many affordable ones. So Canggu has the best things to offer.
The tourist attractions in Bali are not many, there are only some beaches to chill, surf, or just watch the sunset and some yoga studios for Yoga lovers. For a day trip, they must go to Ubud or some other areas in Bali.
For this point, we try to offer something different than just the beach. We have a midnight trip to visit the most amazing volcano in East Java that is very accessible from Bali, especially Canggu and you just need less than 24 hours to conquer it. For detail of the itinerary and the cost, you can check on the itinerary and price tab.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE TOUR:
The temperature at Kawah Ijen approximately is about +10 to +13 degrees during the sunrise time and it will be colder when it’s windy. We highly recommend you think about your comfort in advance.
The things that you should bring during the trip:
- a pair of good walkable shoes; trekking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes
- Warm clothes (long pants, scarf, jacket, some type of hoody)
- a raincoat and wet tissues (you can buy during our stops at gas stations or minimart)
- a cap or a hat
- a small backpack to carry items up the volcano;
- a personal ID card (or copy)
- Tripod and more battery (when you need it)
- Power bank and headlight (let us know you dont have headlights)
Important things that you must read before you book the tour:
- Your insurance for this tour is your responsibility.
- This is a private tour/activity. So, it will be just you and your group on this trip
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
For further information about Kawah Ijen Bluefire Tour from Canggu and booking, please feel free to contact us directly at our Email: email@example.com / WhatsApp number: +6287755920876
Departure Time7:00 PM
Return TimeAround 3:00 PM (Balinese Time)
Dress CodeCasual clothes and warm clothes with trekking/running shoes
Itinerary of The Trip
Kawah Ijen Blue Fire Tour from Canggu will start around 7:00 PM, our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Canggu then drive about 4 - 5 hours to Gilimanuk Ferry Port, it’s the harbor where you can go to Java Island. The ferry will take around ± an hour (it depends on the weather, sometimes it’s longer).
Upon your arrival in Ketapang Ferry Port Banyuwangi (it’s a port in Java Island), you will be met by our local guide and heading to Paltuding (it’s the parking place and also the start point before trekking to Kawah Ijen, the ride takes around an hour from the Banyuwangi. Upon your arrival in Paltuding, you should be prepared for the night trekking such a torchlight, jackets, and gas masks.
The trekking will take around 2 hours until the top of Kawah Ijen. Upon your arrival on the top of Kawah Ijen, you should go down to the crater to see the most famous natural phenomenon in Indonesia, blue fire is a Hydrogen sulfate gas that comes out from the volcano in Kawah Ijen that meets oxygen in the air. It’s only available to be seen in the darkness. Besides the natural phenomenon of blue fire, you will see some miners who work there, they are taking a sulfur rock from the volcano. It’s one of the hardest jobs there. After capturing a thousand photos of blue fire and the sulfur mining, we have gone up to catch the most stunning sunrise in East Java and you can see the astonishing landscape of Kawah Ijen.
After enjoying the best landscape in Kawah Ijen, we will go back to the parking place and be heading to Ketapang ferry port then to go to your hotel in Canggu area. Before going back to Canggu, we will stop at the best coffee shop in the town and have local breakfast here, you can also take a shower here.
Here is the completed detail of the tour:
- 7:00 PM (Balinese Time): Pick up service from Canggu and transfer to Gilimanuk Ferry Harbor
- 00:00 AM (Balinese Time): Meet your guide and take a ferry going to Banyuwangi, Java Island
- 00:30 AM (Javanese Time): Start driving to Paltuding (Start Point of the Trekking)
- 2:00 AM (Javanese Time): Trekking to Ijen Crater/Kawah Ijen
The trekking will take about 1 – 2 hours, depending on your fitness. Upon your arrival at the top of the crater, you will be invited to see the most famous natural phenomenon of blue fire. It’s only 2 in the world, Kawah Ijen, Indonesia, and Dallol Volcano, Ethiopia. But to see closer, you must go down into the crater of Kawah Ijen. It’s pretty dangerous, so if you feel doubt to go down, we suggest staying on the top while waiting for the sunrise.
- 5:30 AM (Javanese Time): Sunrise Time
- 7:00 AM (Javanese Time): Go down to the parking place
- 8:00 AM (Javanese Time): Driving back to the city and we will stop at Jagir Waterfall to relax (if you want)
- 9:30 AM (Javanese Time): Having a local breakfast (you have to pay by yourself)
- 10:30 AM (Javanese Time): Back to ferry port
- 12:30 PM (Balinese Time): Driving back to your place in Canggu, Bali (approximately arriving in Canggu again at 4 pm)
NOTE: -IF YOU WANT TO BE DROPPED OFF IN A DIFFERENT AREA OR HOTEL IN BALI, PLEASE KINDLY INFORM US SHORTLY. BECAUSE THERE WILL BE ADDITIONAL COSTS IF YOU WANT TO BE DROPPED IN ANOTHER AREA OUTSIDE CANGGU FOR EXAMPLE UBUD, MUNDUK, KARANG ASEM, NUSA DUA, ULUWATU, AND JIMBARAN.-FOR CANGGU, PEMUTERAN, LOVINA, KUTA, SEMINYAK, LEGIAN, AIRPORT, DENPASAR WILL BE NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Pick up service from your hotel in Canggu, Bali & transfer out back to your Hotel in Canggu, Bali
- Private land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip
- Mineral water and Private English speaking guide for Mount Ijen
- Gas mask for the tour
- Cost for parking during the trip
- Cost for ferry from Bali to Java and Java to Bali
- Entrance tickets to Ijen Crater
- Travel Insurance
- Meal during the trip
- Tipping & other personal costs
THE PRICE DETAILS:
IDR 3,000,000 for 1 person (a good price for a solo traveler)
IDR 1,550,000 /person (for 2 participants)
IDR 1,150,000 /person (for 3 participant)
IDR 1,050,000 /person (for 4-5 participants)
IDR 850,000 /person (for 6-10 participants)
IDR 800,000 /person (for 10-20 participants)
Important note: There will be an additional cost (50.000 IDR / person) for a weekend or public holiday departure.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions to ask and any concerns about the tour:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/bluefireijen.tour/