Bali Ijen Bromo Surabaya Tour 3D2N
Bali Ijen Bromo tour is a great tour that you can enjoy the two must-visit volcanoes in East Java.
Ijen Crater and Mount Bromo are the two of the best volcanoes in Java Island that you must visit during your holiday in Indonesia and the best season to visit these volcanoes is in the dry season (April-Beginning of November). Why Bali is good to be a start point for your exploring in East Java. Most of the people knew Bali instead of Java Island, and it makes some of the people start to explore Java Island from Bali.
THE INFORMATION OF THE TRIP :
The temperature at Ijen Crater and Mount Bromo approximately are about +10-15 (sunrise time) to 15+25 degrees (after sunrise)
The things that you should bring during the trip:
• a pair of good walkable shoes; trekking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes
• warm clothes (long pants, scarf, jacket, some type of hoody)
• extra set of cloth to change (t-shirt, socks, etc.)
• a raincoat and wet tissues (you can buy during our stops at gas stations or minimart)
• a cap or a hat
• a small backpack to carry items up to the volcano;
• a personal ID card (or copy)
Important things that you must read before you book the tour:
• Your insurance for this tour is on your own responsibility.
• Any alcohol beverages are strictly prohibited during the whole trip.
• You have to understand and accept that there will long journey from Ubud, Kuta, Canggu, Jimbaran to Gilimanuk Harbor, and also Ijen Crater to Mount Bromo area, so please consider your comfort during the travel
• You have to be ready to take rest/naps/sleep during the transportation time inside the car or minibus and during transfers on a ferry boat.
Bali Ijen Bromo Surabaya Tour 3D2N, Blue Fire Ijen Tour
Departure Time10.00 AM
Return TimeAround 3:00 PM
Dress CodeCasual clothes and warm clothes with trekking/running shoes
BALI – HOTEL IN BANYUWANGI AREA
We will start from Bali around 10 am from your hotel in Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Jimbaran, Canggu, Lovina or other places around Bali. You can inform us when you wanted to start earlier too, we just need to drive about 4-5 hours to reach Gilimabuk Harbor. Upon your arrival in Gilimanuk harbor, you will be meeting our guide and he will take you to Ketapang Ferry Port. It will take around an hour to reach. Upon your arrival on Java side, we will escort you to your hotel in Banyuwangi Town area.
IJEN BLUEFIRE TOUR – HOTEL IN MOUNT BROMO AREA
The tour will start at 1:00 am from your hotel in Banyuwangi area, at this point we are heading to see the blue fire inside the crater and it’s only available in the darkness, so we have to start at 1 am from our hotel.
we will drive about an hour and 30 minutes to reach the starting point of trekking. We will be required to trek about 1, 5 hours to reach the Bluefire point. But it will be depending on your fitness too.
NOTE: PLEASE REMEMBER TO NOT PUSHING TOO MUCH TO YOUR BODY LIMITS, IF YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO REST, PLEASE TAKE A REST. AND IJEN CRATER IS A MOTHER NATURE IF YOU COULD NOT SEE THE BLIUEFIRE DUE TO THE MORE SMOKE COVERS OR DANGEROUS GAS, PLEASE DO NOT BLAME US. BECAUSE WE ARE IN NATURE, AND THEY HAVE THEY OWN RULE.
Upon reaching the Bluefire point, you will be not required to stay longer during there, due to the hydrogen sulfate might come out accidentally (mostly when the weather isn’t good enough).
When the time is enough, you will be escorted by our guide to Sunrise point, here you can see the 180’ of Ijen Crater. From here, you can see as well the spot where you have watched Bluefire. And after sunrise, you will just see the smoke and the local miners work there to carry sulfur rocks.
After enjoying the trip to Ijen Crater, we will be required to go down and having breakfast that we have prepared for you. After having breakfast, we will drive for about 5-6 hours to reach our hotel in Bromo area.
If you are feeling not well or you prefer to visit Ijen Crater in the morning only for example You don’t want to see the Bluefire or sunrise, you just want to visit Ijen Crater by overlooking the sulfuric lake, we can start at 4 am from our hotel. Please inform our guide when you prefer this option.
MOUNT BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – SURABAYA
The tour in Mount Bromo will be started at 3:30 am from your hotel in Bromo area, we will be using the jeep to go to Sunrise point due to the steep, sandy and bumpy road. It will take about 40 minutes to reach the Sunrise point (Kingkong Point).
The sunrise here will rise at 5:30 am when the light is up you will see the whole view of Mount Bromo and surrounding. After enjoying the amazing view of Mount Bromo and surrounding, you will be required to go back to the jeep then we will drive down to the sea of sand for trekking to the peak of Mount Bromo.
The trekking will take less than an hour. It’s quite steep but easier compared to Ijen. Even you can take a horse in Bromo. Upon your arrival at the top of Mount Bromo, you will be required to go onto the right side, to get a better view of the hole of Mount Bromo. Enjoy the active volcano closer and make the best pic here. Afterward, we will be back at Hotel for having breakfast, take a shower, packing up and go to Surabaya area for about 3-4 hours.
Note; if you planning to book a flight from Surabaya to some cities, please book after 2 pm. Because on the way to Surabaya is quite hectic.
IF YOU WISH TO VISIT MADAKARIPURA WATERFALL ON THE WAY TO SURABAYA, YOU MUST CONSIDER THE TIMING OF YOUR FLIGHT OR TRAIN SCHEDULE. AND THE COST WILL BE ON YOUR OWN.
- Pick up service from Bali & transfer out back to Surabaya
- 1 Night stay in Mount Bromo area with a breakfast
- 1 Night stay in Ijen Crater area with a breakfast
- Land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip
- Mineral water and English speaking guide
- The jeep for Mount Bromo tour
- Cost for parking during the trip
- Cost for ferry from Bali to Java and Java to Bali Island
- Entrance tickets in Mt Bromo
- Entrance tickets in Ijen Crater
- Travel insurance
- Bar, laundry, phone calls, and the internet
- Cost for lunch & Dinner during the trip
- Tipping & other personal costs
Contact us for the price and detail of this trip.
Blue Fire Ijen Tour
Office: Jl. Raya Lijen No.22, Dusun Krajan RT. 01/04, Desa Licin, Licin, Kabupaten Banyuwangi, Jawa Timur 68454
Email: email@example.comInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/bluefireijen.tour/