Bali Ijen Bromo Surabaya Tour 3D2N
Bali ijen bromo tour is a great tour that you can enjoy the 2 must-visit volcano in East Java.
Those are Ijen Crater and Mount Bromo. The best season to visit these volcanoes is in dry season (April-Beginning of November). Why Bali is good to be start point for your exploring in East Java. Most of the people knew Bali instead of Java Island, and it makes some of people start to explore Java Island from Bali.
THE INFORMATION OF THE TRIP :
The temperature at Ijen Crater and Mount Bromo approximately is about +2 to +25 degrees, that’s why we highly recommend you to think about your own comfort in advance.
The things that you should bring during the trip:
• a pair of a good walkable shoes; trekking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes
• warm clothes (long pants, scarf, jacket, some type of hoody)
• extra set of cloth to change (t-shirt, socks, etc.)
• a rain coat and wet tissues (you can buy during our stops at gas stations or minimart)
• a cap or a hat
• a small backpack to carry items up the volcano;
• personal ID card (or copy)
Important things that you must read before you book the tour:
• Your insurance for this tour is on your own responsibility.
• Any alcohol beverages are strictly prohibited during the whole trip.
• You have to understand and accept that there will long journey from Ubud, Kuta, Canggu, Jimbaran to Gilimanuk Harbor, and also Ijen Crater to Mount Bromo area, so please consider your comfort during the travel
• You have to be ready to take rest/naps/sleep during the transportation time inside the car or mini bus, and during transfers on ferry boat.
Bali Ijen Bromo Surabaya Tour 3D2N, Blue Fire Ijen Tour
Departure Time10.00 AM
BALI – HOTEL IN BANYUWANGI AREA
We will start from Bali around 10 am from your hotel in Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Jimbaran, Canggu, Lovina or other places around Bali. You can inform us when you wanted to start earlier too, we just need to drive about 4-5 hours to reach Gilimabuk Harbor. Upon your arrival in Gilimanuk Harbor, you will be meeting our guide and he will take you to Ketapang Ferry Port. It will take around an hour to reach. Upon your arrival in Java side, we will escort you to your hotel in Banyuwangi Town area.
IJEN BLUEFIRE TOUR – HOTEL IN MOUNT BROMO AREA
The tour will be start at 1:00 am from your hotel in Banyuwangi area, at this point we are heading to see the bluefire inside the crater and it’s only available in the darkness, so we have to start at 1 am from our hotel.
we will drive about an hours and 30 minutes to reach the starting point of trekking. We will be required to trek about 1, 5 hours to reach the the bluefire point. But it will be depending on your fitness too.
NOTE: PLEASE REMEMBER TO NOT PUSHING TOO MUCH TO YOUR BODY LIMITS, IF YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO REST, PLEASE TAKE A REST. AND IJEN CRATER IS A MOTHER NATURE, IF YOU COULD NOT SEE THE BLIUEFIRE DUE TO THE MORE SMOKE COVERS OR DANGEROUS GAS, PLEASE DO NOT BLAME US. BECAUSE WE ARE IN NATURE, AND THEY HAVE THEY OWN RULE.
Upon reaching the bluefire point, you will be not required to stay longer during there, due to the hydrogen sulfate might come out accidentally (mostly when the weather isn’t good enough).
When the time is enough, you will be escorted by our guide to Sunrise point, here you can see the 180’ of Ijen Crater. From here, you can see as well the spot where you have watched bluefire. And after sunrise, you will just see the smoke and the local miners work there to carry sulfur rocks.
After enjoying the trip in Ijen Crater, we will be required to go down and having breakfast that we have prepared for you. After having breakfast, we will drive for about 5-6 hours to reach our hotel in Bromo area.
If you are feeling not well or you are prefer to visit Ijen Crater in the morning only for example You don’t want to see the bluefire or sunrise, you just want to visit Ijen Crater by overlooking the sulfuric lake, we can start at 4 am from our hotel. Please inform to our guide when you prefer this option.
OPTIONAL TOUR; IF YOU WISH TO VISIT MADAKARIPURA WATERFALL ON THE WAY TO SURABAYA, YOU MUST CONSIDER YOUR TIMING OF YOUR FLIGHT OR TRAIN SCHEDULE. AND THE COST WILL BE ON YOUR OWN.
- Pick up service from Bali & transfer out back to Surabaya
- 1 Night stay in Mount Bromo area with a breakfast
- 1 Night stay in Ijen Crater area with a breakfast
- Land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip
- Mineral water and English speaking guide
- The jeep for Mount Bromo tour
- Cost for parking during the trip
- Cost for ferry from Bali to Java and Java to Bali Island
- Entrance tickets in Mt Bromo
- Entrance tickets in Ijen Crater
- Travel insurance
- Bar, laundry, phone calls, and the internet
- Cost for lunch & Dinner during the trip
- Tipping & other personal costs