Ijen Blue Fire Bromo Tour From Ubud Bali 3D2N
Ijen Blue Fire Bromo Tour From Ubud Bali 3D2N – Ubud Ijen Bromo Tour is a multi-day’s tour that started from Ubud, Bali in 3 days 2 night. We will be visiting Ijen Crater and Mount Bromo, we will staying in Banyuwangi town before trekking…
Ijen Blue Fire Bromo Tour From Ubud Bali 3D2N – Ubud Ijen Bromo Tour is a multi-day’s tour that started from Ubud, Bali in 3 days 2 night. We will be visiting Ijen Crater and Mount Bromo, we will staying in Banyuwangi town before trekking to Ijen Crater, which is Banyuwangi town is one of the best place to stay before you head to Ijen Cratere. For Mount Bromo, we will be staying in Cemoro Village that is the closest village to Mount Bromo area.
- LOCATION: EAST JAVA (MOUNT IJEN & MOUNT BROMO)
- ADVENTURE TYPES:
- TREKKING & HIKING
- LOCAL CULTURE UNDERSTANDING
- PROGRAM DURATION: 3 DAYS
- AGE REQUIREMENT: AGE REQUIREMENT VARIES
- ACCOMODATION OPTIONS: PRIVATE STAYING
The temperature at Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen approximately is about +10 to +13 degrees during the sunrise time and it will be colder when it’s windy. We highly recommend you to think about your own comfort in advance.
The things that you should bring during the trip:
- a pair of a good walkable shoes; trekking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes
- warm clothes (long pants, scarf, jacket, some type of hoody)
- a rain coat and wet tissues (you can buy during our stops at gas stations or minimart)
- a cap or a hat
- a small backpack to carry items up the volcano;
- personal ID card (or copy)
- Tripod and more battery
Important things that you must read before you book the tour:
- Your insurance for this tour is on your own responsibility.
- This is a private tour/activity. So, it will be just you and your group in this trip
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Ijen Blue Fire Bromo Tour From Ubud Bali 3D2N
UBUD, BALI - HOTEL / HOMESTAY IN BANYUWANGI TOWN
The tour will be started in from Ubud at 11:00 am, we will drive a car about 4-5 hours to reach Gilimanuk Harbor (which is the harbor to cross Bali strait). Our guide will be welcoming you in the harbor and will help you to take a Ferry. The ferry will take about an hour until you reach Banyuwangi town (Java Island side). Upon your arrival in Banyuwangi town, you will meet our local driver and bring you to Banyuwangi town for staying one night at the local hotel/homestay here before you go to Ijen Crater for watching blue fire phenomenon at the night.
IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR IN MOUNT IJEN - HOTEL/HOMESTAY IN MOUNT BROMO AREA
The tour will be started at 1:00 am from your hotel in Banyuwangi, the journey will take about an hour until you reach Paltuding area. Paltuding is a start point for the travelers who want to hike Ijen Crater. From Paltuding to peak of Ijen Crater takes about 1,5 – 2 hours depending on your fitness. And to reach blue fire point you need to go down into a crater, and this is the most dangerous part of the trip, please always listen to our guide. It will take about 30-40 minutes to go down to the blue fire point.NOTE: Please bring your luggage too because we will go directly to Mount Bromo area after Ijen Tour. In the blue fire point you will be not allowed to stay longer because it has ton of poisonous gas that could come anytime. After enjoying the blue fire phenomenon, you will be escorted to the view point where you can see the whole sulfuric lake of Ijen Crater. The lake is one of the biggest sulfuric lake in Indonesia and the color is turquoise. So, it will be super nice if you can take photo here. Around 7:00 am, you will be invited to go back to Paltuding area, for having breakfast, and bit of relax and go to Mount Bromo for about 5-6 hours away.
MOUNT BROMO SUNRISE TOUR - TRANSFER TO SURABAYA (HOTEL, TRAIN STATION, AIRPORT)
The tour will be started at 3:30 am from your hotel in Mount Bromo area, we will be use a jeep for roaming around Mount Bromo due to the steep and bumpy road here. From hotel/homestay to sunrise point (kingkong hill) is about 40 minutes’ drive.
The sunrise here is about 5:20 am and please listen to your guide, he will find the good spot for you. The sunrise here is so special because you will see Mount Bromo, Mount Semeru, Mount Batok and the village where you are staying in one frame. So it will be picturesque picture.
After enjoying the magnificent view here, we will be moving to our jeep and go to Sea of Sand for cruising with the jeep before we do trekking to the peak of Mount Bromo. Taking photo with a jeep is a must here.
After enjoying the sea of sand, we will be started to trek about 45 minutes to the peak of Mount Bromo, the path of trekking is good but dusty and there are some shit of horses here, please cover your nose and face with your personal items such as mask and sun glasses.
When you reached the peak of Mount Bromo, you will see the hole of the most active volcano of Mount Bromo with its roar. Sometimes the gases are so strong, so you will not have allowed to stay here too long. Please listen the guide.
About 8:30 am, you will be required to go back to our jeep then drive back to our hotel for having breakfast, take a shower, packing your bag and drive about 3-4 hours away to reach Surabaya area( Airport, Hotel, Train Station).
NOTE: IF YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO BALI AGAIN, PLEASE INFORM US BEFORE YOU BACK THE TRIP.
- Pick up service from Ubud, Bali and transfer out to Surabaya
- 1 Night stay in Ijen Crater area with a breakfast
- 1 Night stay in Mount Bromo area with a breakfast
- Private land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip
- Private English speaking guide fro 3 days
- The jeep for Mount Bromo Sunrise tour
- Cost for parking during the trip & mineral water during the trip
- Cost for ferry from Bali to Java
- Entrance tickets in Mt Bromo
- Entrance tickets in Ijen Crater
- Cost for Ijen Bluefire Tour and Gas Mask in Mount Ijen
- Travel insurance
- Bar, laundry, phone calls, and the internet
- Cost for lunch & Dinner during the trip
- Tipping & other personal costs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: +6287755920876