BLUE FIRE IJEN TOUR FROM BALI 3D2N
WHAT MAKES THIS TOUR UNIQUE?
This tour is designated for everyone who has just 3 days trip outside Bali Island and want to know about the nature, volcano, local culture life, local food and coffee traditional roasting experience. The tour is designated into 3 days starts from Bali and back to Bali again on the last day and this tour can be started from anywhere you stay in Bali area then we will be heading to Banyuwangi Town which is the destination is there. We will visit the most magnificent volcano of East Java, that is Ijen Volcano / Ijen Crater. We will also introduce you the local Banyuwangi culture, local food, and coffee roasting process. This trip is good for solo, couple or even group with more than 10 people of travelers.
WHERE IS BANYUWANGI TOWN?
If you have a curiosity about the exact location of Banyuwangi Town, here is the exact point of this town:
INFORMATION ABOUT THE TRIP:
- LOCATION: IJEN VOLCANO (BANYUWANGI TOWN)
- ADVENTURE TYPES:
- TREKKING & HIKING
- LOCAL CULTURE UNDERSTANDING
- PROGRAM DURATION: 3 DAYS
- AGE REQUIREMENT: AGE REQUIREMENT VARIES
- ACCOMODATION OPTIONS: PRIVATE STAYING
The temperature in Banyuwangi Town is about 25 – 30 more and less is the same as Bali island. And the temperature at Ijen Volcano/ Ijen Crater approximately is about +10 to +13 degrees during the sunrise time and it will be colder when it’s windy. We highly recommend you to think about your own comfort in advance.
The things that you should bring during the trip:
- a pair of a good walkable shoes; trekking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes
- warm clothes (long pants, scarf, jacket, some type of hoody)
- a rain coat and wet tissues ( you can buy during our stops at gas stations or minimart )
- a cap or a hat
- a small backpack to carry items up the volcano;
- personal ID card (or copy)
- Tripod and more battery
- Power bank
Important things that you must read before you book the tour:
- Your insurance for this tour is on your own responsibility.
- This is a private tour/activity. So, it will be just you and your group in this trip
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT TOUR AND BOOKING, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US OR FILL THE BOOKING FORM ON THE BOOKING TAB:
Blue Fire Ijen Tour From Bali 3D2N
DAY 1: BALI AREA – BANYUWANGI TOWN – FREE LEISURE
The first day of the tour, we will start from Bali area about 11:00. We will drive to Gilimanuk Ferry Harbor where we will take a Ferry from Bali Island to Java Island which is in Banyuwangi Town, the sail itself will take about 1H20M and to see how long we will drive from your hotel location in Bali to the Ferry Harbor, you can check the detail below:
HERE ARE THE DISTANCE MEASUREMENTS FROM BALI AREA TO GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR:
- PEMUTERAN – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR: 30 MINUTES
- LOVINA – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR: 1H30M
- MUNDUK – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR: 2-3 HOURS
- UBUD – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR: 4-5 HOURS
- SANUR – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR: 4-5 HOURS
- KUTA – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR: 4-5 HOUR
- JIMBARAN – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR: 4-5 HOURS
- ULUWATU – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR: 5-6 HOURS
- SEMINYAK – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR: 4-5 HOURS
- CANGGU – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOUR: 3-4 HOURS
Upon your arrival in Ketapang Ferry Harbor which is located in Banyuwangi Town, we will drive to your Hotel that we have booked for you. Our tour guide will inform you about the tour detail and you will be required to enjoy your hotel and rest earlier before we start the midnight trekking to Ijen Volcano/Ijen Crater which is we called it Ijen Blue Fire Tour.
DAY 2: IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR – FREE LEISURE – COFFEE TRADITIONAL PROCESS & LOCAL DINNER
The second day of the trip, we will start the trip at 00:30 from your hotel where you are staying and we will drive about 1H30M to reach the start point of the trekking in Ijen Volcano. Upon your arrival there, you will be required to do some stretching before we do trekking for about two hours long. The trekking path is not so difficult for the first an hour but when we reached the top of the volcano, the trekking path to reach Blue Fire point is quite rocky, slippery and only one way path, so you must be careful to pass each other.
Blue Fire is a stunning natural phenomenon that can be only seen in Indonesia (Ijen Volcano) and Ethiopia (Dallol Volcano, this natural phenomenon appears only in the darkness. When you are arrived in Blue Fire point, you will have time about an hour maximumly to stay here before we go back to the top of the volcano.
After enjoying the Blue Fire, we will go back to the top of Ijen Volcano to enjoy the view of the Crater which has the most enchanting view during the sunrise. About 7:00, we will go back down to the starting point and go back to your hotel for having breakfast and resting for couple of hour.
At 15:00, we will pick you up and we will escort your for short excursion in Kemiren Village where the original local tribe of Banyuwangi Town is there. The tribe called Osingness/Usingness. It has their uniqueness compared other tribes and we will walk around the village, to see their houses and the story behind it. We will also invite to the local coffee shop where you can see the local traditional roasting process. We will also drink the coffee itself.About 18:30, we will have a local dinner with local menu that cooked by a local here. You can request to us if you are vegetarian or vegan, we will prepare as your request. After having a great dinner together, we will go back to your hotel.
DAY 3: FREE LEISURE – TRANSFER TO YOU HOTEL IN BALI
The last day of the tour, it will be quite relaxing because you can check out whenever you want. The trip will be only transfer you from hotel in Banyuwangi to the Ketapang Ferry Harbor then take a ferry about an hour back to Gilimanuk Ferry Port (Bali Island). Our Balinese driver is ready to escort you back to your Hotel in Bali area.
Tour is Finished
- Pick up service from Bali & transfer out to your hotel in Bali
- 2 nights’ stay at the Hotel in Banyuwangi with breakfast
- Land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip
- Mineral water and English speaking tour guide
- Gas mask for Ijen Blue Fire Tour
- Cost for parking during the trip
- Cost for village tour and local dinner in Kemiren village
- Entrance tickets in Ijen Crater
- Cost for ferry ticket from Bali to Java Island (return)
Price is not included:
- Travel insurance
- Bar, laundry, phone calls, and the internet
- The meals that are not stated in the itinerary (B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner)
- Tipping & other personal costs