Bromo Rafting Tour From Surabaya 3D2N
Bromo Rafting Tour From Surabaya 3D2N
GLANCE OF THE TOUR:
Mount Bromo is one of the most famous volcanoes in East Java that makes tourists around the world want to visit this volcano but some of them are also looking for additional activity instead of visiting the volcano. So, we offer an adventurous activity white water rafting. White water rafting in Probolinggo (near Bromo) is one of the best rafting spots in East Java. Because they have a big river with the strong and medium current.
DETAIL OF THE TRIP:
- LOCATION: MOUNT BROMO AND SONGA RAFTING
- ADVENTURE TYPES:
- TREKKING & WHITE WATER RAFTING
- LOCAL CULTURE UNDERSTANDING
- PROGRAM DURATION: 3 DAYS
- AGE REQUIREMENT: AGE REQUIREMENT VARIES
- ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS: PRIVATE STAYING
The temperature at Mount Bromo approximately is about +10 to +13 degrees during the sunrise time and it will be colder when it’s windy. We highly recommend you to think about your own comfort in advance.
The things that you should bring during the trip:
- a pair of good walkable shoes; trekking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes
- Warm clothes (long pants, scarf, jacket, some type of hoody)
- a raincoat and wet tissues (you can buy during our stops at gas stations or minimart)
- a cap or a hat
- a small backpack to carry items up the volcano;
- a personal ID card (or copy)
- Tripod and more battery (when you need it)
- Wetsuit for white water rafting
Important things that you must read before you book the tour:
- Your insurance for this tour is on your own responsibility.
- This is a private tour/activity. So, it will be just you and your group on this trip
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Departure Time10.00 AM
Return TimeAround 3:00 PM
Dress CodeCasual clothes, wetsuits and warm clothes with trekking/running shoes
SURABAYA – HOTEL/HOMESTAY IN BROMO AREA
On the first day of the trip, we will pick you up at the Surabaya Airport, Train Station or Hotel. If you stay at the hotel, we will be picking you up at about 10 am. And if you will be arriving at the Airport or Train Station, we will be following your schedule of arrival time.
Surabaya to Bromo area is about 3 hours away. If you are arriving before the dark in Mount Bromo area, you can walk around the village to see the activity of the people in Bromo.
MOUNT BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – MADAKARIPURA WATERFALL – STAY OVERNIGHT IN PROBOLINGGO AREA
The second day of the trip, we will be starting at about 3 am. We will ride a jeep for about 40 minutes to Sunrise Point (King Kong Hill). From here, you will see the beautiful panorama of Mount Bromo and surrounding during the sunrise.
The sun will rise about 5:30 am, so you will be having time to get a hot coffee or tea at the local shops in King Kong Hill. At about 5:15 am, people, will get out of the shops and get their own standing spot to enjoy and take a photo of the Sunrise and also the view of Mount Bromo. You will have time until 6:30 am here before we do trekking to the peak of Mount Bromo.
After enjoying the sunrise and the view from the King Kong hill, we will be back to our jeep and go to sea of sand before we trek to the peak of Mount Bromo.
The trekking to Mount Bromo will take about 45 minutes walking, it’s quite sandy and dusty in the dry season, make sure you have a mask to cover your nose and also sunglasses. Upon your arrival in the peak of Mount Bromo, you will see a hole of fire that spews sulfuric smoke and also loud sound. Mount Bromo is an active volcano, so it spews smoke from its hole and it can be erupted anytime. So we cannot stay longer at the peak of Mount Bromo. About 8:30 am, we will be back to our jeep and then go to the hotel for having breakfast and clean up.
About 11 am, we will check out from our hotel and drive about an hour to reach our next destination. That is Madakaripura Waterfall. Madakaripura waterfall is one of the highest waterfalls in East Java that is about 200 m height.
Upon your arrival at the parking place of the waterfall, we will be taking a motorbike taxi about 10 minutes then 15 minutes’ walk by the riverside and also we will pass a small waterfall before the big waterfall. So, please make sure you have the proper shoes, slipper, wetsuit and wet bag with you.
After enjoying the waterfall, we will go to Probolinggo area to stay overnight before we do rafting tomorrow morning. From the waterfall to Probolinggo area will take about 45 minutes.
WHITE WATER RAFTING – TRANSFER TO SURABAYA (AIRPORT, HOTEL OR TRAIN STATION)
After having breakfast at about 8 am, we will drive about an hour to reach the Rafting place. Upon your arrival in the Rafting place, you will be welcomed with the local guide there that is ready to give you some information about what you can and cannot do during the Rafting activity.
The Rafting will take about 3-4 hours, so make sure you are ready enough to do these. Because the currents here are quite strong. But the view of the surrounding is nice. You will be passing a bat cave with a waterfall.
After rafting activity, you will get a warm tea or coffee and local lunch menu. When everything is done here, we will be going to Surabaya area. It will take about 3 hours away. Please let us know where will be your drop off place in Surabaya.
Note: If you have a train /plane schedule on the last day, make sure it’s after 3 pm.
- Pick up service from Surabaya and Back to Surabaya again
- Car, driver, fuel, parking and toll fee
- 1 N stay in Mount Bromo area with breakfast
- 1 N stay in Probolinggo area with breakfast
- Private English speaking guide for 3 days
- Mineral water during the trip
- The jeep for Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour
- Madakaripura waterfall tour
- White water rafting activity
- Travel insurance during the trip
- Entrance fee in Mount Bromo
- Horse riding in Bromo
- Personal expenses (Tipping for guide or driver)
- Meals during the trip