Kawah Ijen Blue Fire Tour From Sanur Bali
This package will bring you to Kawah Ijen Blue Fire From Sanur Bali. Enjoy This Trip !
Ijen Crater Tour From Sanur Bali – Sanur area is one of the busiest touristic areas in Bali that makes Sanur is famous all around the world. Because of a lot of tourists stay in Sanur for a short or long stay, we try to offer an affordable trip to visit Kawah Ijen. Kawah Ijen is an active volcano located in Banyuwangi Town, it’s about 5 hours only from Sanur, Bali.
There is only one volcano that you can visit in Bali, which is Mount Batur. Mount Batur is an active volcano and has beautiful sunrise from above but some thrill and adventure lovers try to look more volcano to visit after Mount Batur. This also another reason why we offer Kawah Ijen trip from Sanur, Bali.
If you wish to book the tour, you can contact us and leave the message for us.
Ijen Crater Tour From Sanur Bali, Ijen Blue Flame tour from Sanur Bali
Departure Time7:00 PM
Return TimeAround 3:00 PM (Balinese Time)
Dress CodeWarm clothes with trekking shoes
Itinerary of The Trip
Kawah Ijen Blue Fire Tour from Sanur will start around 7:00 PM, our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Sanur then drive for about 4-5 hours to Gilimanuk Ferry Port, it’s the harbor where you can go to Java Island. The ferry will take around ± an hour (it depends on the weather, sometimes it’s longer).
Upon your arrival at Ketapang Ferry Port Banyuwangi (it’s a port in Java Island), you will be met by our local guide and heading to Paltuding (it’s the parking place and also the start point before trekking to Kawah Ijen, the ride takes around an hour from the Banyuwangi. Upon your arrival in Paltuding, you should be prepared for the night trekking such as torchlight, jacket, and gas mask.
The trekking will take around 2 hours until the top of Kawah Ijen. Upon your arrival on the top of Kawah Ijen, you should go down to the crater to see the most famous natural phenomenon in Indonesia, blue fire is a Hydrogen sulfate gas that comes out from the volcano in Kawah Ijen that meets oxygen in the air. It’s only available to be seen in the darkness. Besides the natural phenomenon of blue fire, you will see some miners who work there, they are taking sulfur rock from the volcano. It’s one of the hardest jobs there. After capturing a thousand photos of blue fire and sulfur mining, we have to go up to catch the most stunning sunrise in East Java and you can see the astonishing landscape of Kawah Ijen.
After enjoying the best landscape in Kawah Ijen, we will go back to the parking place and heading to Ketapang ferry port then to go to your hotel in the Sanur area.
Here is the completed detail of the tour:
- 7:00 PM (Balinese Time): Pick up service from Sanur, Bali, and transfer to Gilimanuk Harbor
- 00:00 AM (Balinese Time): Meet your guide and take a ferry going to Banyuwangi, Java Island
- 00:30 AM (Javanese Time): Start driving to Paltuding (the Start Point of the Trekking)
- 02:00 AM (Javanese Time): Trekking to Ijen Crater
The trekking will take about 1 – 2 hours, depending on your fitness. Upon arrival at the top of the crater, you will be invited to see the most famous natural phenomenon of blue fire. It’s only 2 in the world, in Kawah Ijen, Indonesia, and Dallol Volcano, Ethiopia. But to see closer, you must go down into the crater of Ijen. It’s pretty dangerous, so if you feel doubt to go down, we suggest staying on the top while waiting for the sunrise.
- 5:30 AM (Javanese Time ): Sunrise Time
- 7:00 AM (Javanese Time): Go down to the parking place
- 8:00 AM (Javanese Time): Driving back to the city and we will stop at the local place to eat if you want to have breakfast before heading to the port
- 9:30 AM (Javanese Time): Having a Local breakfast (at your own cost)
- 10:30 AM (Javanese Time): Back to Ferry port
- 12:30 PM (Balinese Time): Driving back to your place in Ubud, Bali
The temperature at Kawah Ijen approximately is about 9-15 degrees, that’s why we highly recommend you think about your own comfort in advance.
The things that you should bring during the trip:
- a pair of good walkable shoes; trekking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes
- warm clothes (long pants, scarf, jacket, some type of hoody)
- extra set of cloth to change into (t-shirt, socks, etc.)
- a raincoat and wet tissues (you can buy during our stops at gas stations or minimart)
- a cap or a hat
- a small backpack to carry items up the volcano;
- a personal ID card (or copy)
- Your insurance for this tour is your own responsibility.
- Any alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited during the whole trip.
- You have to understand and accept that there will not be any special sleeping time at the hotel during this 24-hour trip.
- You have to be ready to take rest/naps/sleep during the transportation time inside the car or minibus and during transfers on a ferry boat.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Sanur, Bali & transfer out back to your hotel in Sanur, Bali
- Land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip
- Mineral water and English speaking guide
- Gas mask for the tour
- Cost for parking during the trip
- Cost for ferry from Bali to Java and Java to Bali
- Entrance tickets to Ijen Crater
- Travel insurance
- Tipping & other personal costs
THE PRICE DETAILS:
- IDR 3,000,000 for 1 person (a good price for a solo traveler)
- IDR 1,550,000 / person (for 2 participants)
- IDR 1,150,000 / person (for 3 participant)
- IDR 950,000 / person (for 4 participants)
- IDR 850,000 / person (for 5-9 participants)
- IDR 800,000 / person (for 10-15 participants)
Important note: There will be an additional cost (50.000 IDR / person) for a weekend or public holiday departure.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions or any concerns about the tour.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/bluefireijen.tour/