Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour From Bali 4D3N
Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall From Bali 4D3N
GLANCE OF THE TOUR:
East Java is one of the highly recommended destination in Indonesia, there are a lot of the must-visit destinations that you can visit during your holiday here. We highly recommend to visit Mount Bromo, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, and Mount Ijen. The shortest trip takes about 4 days, and you can easily start from Bali and end up in Bali again. Because we know that most of the travelers arriving and leaving via Bali Island.
For the detail of the itinerary, you can read on the Itinerary section.
THE INFORMATION THE TRIP:
DETAIL OF THE TRIP:
- LOCATION: EAST JAVA (MOUNT BROMO, TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL & IJEN CRATER)
- ADVENTURE TYPES:
- TREKKING & HIKING
- LOCAL CULTURE UNDERSTANDING
- PROGRAM DURATION: 4 DAYS
- AGE REQUIREMENT: AGE REQUIREMENT VARIES
- COST IN USD & IDR: CONTACT US FOR THE COST DETAILS
- ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS: PRIVATE STAYING
- PICK UP POINT: BALI AREA (CANGGU, KUTA, UBUD, SEMINYAK, LOVINA, ETC)
- DROP OFF POINT: BALI AREA (CANGGU, KUTA, UBUD, SEMINYAK, LOVINA, ETC)
TEMPERATURE IN EACH PLACES:
- Mount Bromo has normal weather during the night 10-5° after sunrise will be 20-25°.
- Ijen Crater has 10-5° (during the sunrise) after sunrise will be 20-25°.
- Tumpak Sewu Waterfall 22-27°.
So, please prepare your comfort!
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING:
- Wetsuit & slipper for the waterfall
- Light Jacket
- Personal medicine
- A small amount of money
- Light fleece / sweater
- Warm hat
- Tiger Balm or spray muscle (for muscle pain)
- Long pants and shorts
IMPORTANT THINGS THAT YOU MUST READ BEFORE YOU BOOK THE TOUR:
- Your insurance for this tour is on your own responsibility.
- This is a private tour/activity. So, it will be just you and your group in this trip
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour From Bali 4D3N
BALI – HOTEL/HOMESTAY IN MOUNT BROMO AREA
The first day of the trip, we will start from Bali area at 7 am, we start in the early morning, because we will drive more and less 10 hours to reach Mount Bromo area with some stops to see interesting things that you did not see in Bali on the way or local restaurant to eat some Indonesian cuisine. The length of drive it might be less, it depends where will be your pick up place in Bali. Here is the detail of places and length of the drive;
The distance measurements from Bali area to Gilimanuk Ferry Harbour;
- PEMUTERAN – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR: 30 MINUTES
- LOVINA – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR: 1H30M
- MUNDUK – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR: 2 HOURS
- UBUD – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR: 4-5 HOURS
- SANUR – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR: 4-5 HOURS
- KUTA – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR: 4-5 HOUR
- JIMBARAN – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR: 4-5 HOURS
- ULUWATU – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR: 5-6 HOURS
- SEMINYAK – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR: 4-5 HOURS
- CANGGU – GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR: 3-4 HOURS
Upon your arrival in Mount Bromo area, we will take you to local restaurant to have dinner and we highly to rest earlier, because we will do sunrise tour that will start at 3 am in the morning. Why do we have to start at 3 am? and the sunrise is actually at 5:30 am, and the reason, Mount Bromo is the most-wanted destination for everyone, so they don’t want to get the bad position to catch the view of sunrise and also Mount Bromo. The second reason, the sunrise point of Mount Bromo can be reached by 3 town, Probolinggo, Pasuruan, and Malang. So there will be big traffic up there and it will be stuck somewhere before we reach our sunrise point which is King Kong Hill, the consequence is we must walk to reach King Kong hill and it’s walking up to the hill. So, please always believe what our tour guide says, because it’s true for that condition.
MOUNT BROMO SUNRISE TOUR – HOTEL/HOMESTAY IN TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL / LUMAJANG TOWN
The second day will start at 3 am in the morning, we will ride a local jeep to reach King Kong hill as our point to enjoy the view of Mount Bromo at sunrise. The ride will take about 45 minutes and we will walk about 5 minutes to reach the King Kong Hill. There are some local shops to enjoy hot tea, coffee or ginger tea while wait for the sunrise at 5:30 am. About 5:15 am, you must be quick to look for your spot to capture the view of Mount Bromo at sunrise.
You will have time to enjoy Mount Bromo from here until 6:30 before we continue our next stop, that is trekking to the top of Mount Bromo. The trekking to Mount Bromo will take about 45 minutes by foot and you can also ride a horse if you want. It costs about. 10 USD for two ways of one person.
There will be stairs, it’s about 250 stairs that will lead you to the top of Mount Bromo itself. And it’s an active volcano, so we don’t recommend to stay too long there. Mount Bromo can be erupted anytime without any prediction.
After enjoying the trekking, we will go down back to our Jeep and back to our accommodation to have a breakfast. We will be checking out about 11:00 am and we continue our next destination that is Lumajang Town (3 hours’ drive) if you want to stay in the hotel and we will go to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall (4-5 hours’ drive) area if you want to stay at the local homestay during the trip.
Upon your arrival at your accommodation, we recommend to have some rest before we will do trekking to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall on next morning.
TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL TOUR – HOTEL/HOMESTAY IN BONDOWOSO TOWN AREA
The third day of the trip, we will start at 5:30 am (if you stay in Lumajang Town, we need 1H30M drive) and if you stay at the local homestay in Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, we can start at 7 am or 6:30 am (because it’s just 5 minutes’ walk to reach the entrance gate of this place).
Upon your arrival at the entrance gate, we will buy a ticket and walk a bit to Panorama point which you can see the whole falls here with 180° point of view. After enjoying the view from the top, we will start to trek down to the bottom of the waterfall, it will take about 45 minutes up to 60 minutes, depends on your pace. The path will consist of fixed stairs, rocky water stream with rope that we must pass it and small bridge that help up to cross between two rivers.
When you reached the bottom point of this waterfall, you can see how hug this waterfall from the bottom. You can take bath in the special spot there and enjoy the fresh cold water including fresh air.
After enjoying the waterfall, we will be ready to go back to top and ready to continue our next destination, that is Bondowoso Town (Mount Ijen area). We will drive about 4H30M to reach the Bondowoso town (if you prefer stay at the hotel) and we will drive about 6 hours if you prefer stay in the homestay staying which is located closer to Mount Ijen.
Upon your arrival in your accommodation, we recommend to sleep early because we will wake you up at midnight for doing blue fire midnight tour in Mount Ijen.
BLUE FIRE IJEN TOUR – TRANSFER BACK TO BALI AREA
The last day of the trip, we will start at 00:00 if you stay in Bondowoso Town and if you stay in Homestay area (Sempol village), we can start at 1 am. We will required to check out from your accommodation too, because we will directly go to Bali after Mount Ijen trekking.
Upon your arrival in the Paltuding area (start point and parking area before the trekking), we will do some stretching before the 2 hours trek. The trekking will be moderate level (flat, steep, flat, rocky, slippery) and moderate level fitness is required here.
After 2 hours trekking, you will be arrived in Blue Fire point which is the most famous natural phenomenon in the world that you can only find in Indonesia and Ethiopia. Moreover in Mount Ijen, you can see this natural phenomenon regularly than in Ethiopia side. But we aren’t allowed to stay too long in Blue Fire point because this is an active volcano, so it can be erupted anytime. So, after we have enough time here, we will climb up back to the top of Mount Ijen to enjoy the sunrise and the view of the turquoise lake of Mount Ijen itself.
About 7 am, we will go back down to parking place and we ready down to the city for having buffet breakfast before we transfer you to ferry harbor.
After enjoying the breakfast, we will transfer you to ferry harbor and take an hour sailing to reach ferry harbor in Bali island. Upon your arrival there, you will be welcomed again by our Balinese driver who is ready to escort you back to your hotel in Bali.
THE TIMING OF HOW LONG YOU WILL BE ARRIVING IN YOUR HOTEL IN BALI AFTER THE TRIP, YOU CAN CHECK ON THE LIST BELOW
Here are the distance measurements from Gilimanuk Ferry Harbor to Bali area;
- GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR – PEMUTERAN: 30 MINUTES
- GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR – LOVINA: 1H30M
- GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR – MUNDUK: 2 HOURS
- GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR – UBUD: 4 HOURS
- GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR – SANUR: 4-5 HOURS
- GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR – KUTA: 4 HOUR
- GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR – JIMBARAN: 4-5 HOURS
- GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR – ULUWATU: 5 HOURS
- GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR – SEMINYAK: 4 HOURS
- GILIMANUK FERRY HARBOR – CANGGU: 3-4 HOURS
- Pick up service from Bali and transfer out to Bali
- 1 Night stay in Mount Bromo area with a breakfast
- 1 Night stay in Tumpak Sewu Waterfall/ Lumajang town area with a breakfast
- 1 Night stay in Bondowoso town area with a breakfast
- Private land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip
- Private English speaking guide for 4 days
- The jeep for Mount Bromo tour
- Buffet breakfast after Mount Ijen Trekking
- Cost for parking during the trip and mineral water during the trip
- Cost for Tumpak Sewu waterfall
- Cost for ferry from Bali to Java and Java to Bali island
- Cost for Ijen Blue fire Tour and Gas Mask in Mount Ijen
- Travel insurance
- Entrance tickets in Mt Bromo
- Entrance tickets in Ijen Crater
- Bar, laundry, phone calls, and the internet
- Cost for lunch & Dinner during the trip
- Tipping & other personal costs