Ijen Crater Tour From Pemuteran Bali
Blue fire is a wonder of the world. Beauty and beauty of Mount Ijen has become its own charm
Ijen crater from Pemuteran, Ijen tour from Pemuteran Bali. This tour package will be perfect for those of you who want to travel to Ijen from Pemuteran, Bali. Starting from Pemuteran, Bali at 11:00 pm (Balinese time) then we will bring you to enjoy the beautiful blue fire of Mount Ijen via Gilimanuk ferry harbor. There are 2 best things that you can explore at Ijen. In this package, our guide invites you to explore the beauty of Mount Ijen itself and the uniqueness of blue fire as the natural phenomenon which is only two in the world; in Ijen Volcano and Dallol Volcano, Ethiopia. You can read on the itinerary section for further detail of the trip from Pemuteran, Bali
INFORMATION OF THE TOUR:
The temperature at Kawah Ijen approximately is about +10 to +13 degrees during the sunrise time and it will be colder when it’s windy. We highly recommend you to think about your own comfort in advance.
The things that you should bring during the trip:
- a pair of a good walkable shoes; trekking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes
- Warm clothes (long pants, scarf, jacket, some type of hoody)
- a raincoat and wet tissues (you can buy during our stops at gas stations or minimart)
- a cap or a hat
- a small backpack to carry items up the volcano;
- a personal ID card (or copy)
- Tripod and more battery (when you need it)
- Power bank
Important things that you must read before you book the tour:
- Your insurance for this tour is on your own responsibility.
- This is a private tour/activity. So, it will be just you and your group on this trip
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Ijen crater from Pemuteran, Ijen tour from Pemuteran
DeparturePemuteran, Bali / Gilimanuk Ferry Port (Bali Side)
Departure TimeAround 11.00 PM (Balinese Time)
Return TimeAround 11.00 AM (Balinese Time)
Dress CodeWarm Clothes with trekking shoes
HOTEL IN PEMUTERAN – IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR – HOTEL IN PEMUTERAN (MIDNIGHT TRIP)
Ijen blue fire tour will start from your hotel in Pemuteran, Bali about 11.00 PM (Balinese Time). Your driver will bring you to the western part of Bali, Gilimanuk Ferry Port is one of the busiest port that help the people want to travel to Java Island by land.
It will take about 2 hours’ drive then you will take a ferry for about an hour. Upon your arrival in Ketapang Ferry Port (Java Island), you will be escorted to your other driver and local guide for Ijen blue fire tour.
Ijen blue fire tour will start at 1.00 AM when you still have enough time, you will be suggested to buy some food in the minimart nearby for your breakfast on the top of the mountain.
Then the car will take you to Paltuding, Paltuding is a parking place where we will park our car and starting our trekking to Ijen Crater. Paltuding stands around 1850m and Ijen Crater is around 2386m.
The journey to your hotel to Paltuding will take about an hour. Upon your arrival in Paltuding, you will be asked by your guide to preparing everything that you need such as torchlight and so on. We will walk in 3 km and we need ± 1, 5 hours to the top of Ijen Crater.
When you have reached the top of Ijen Crater, you will see the blue fire in small size from the top of the Crater, if you are still fit enough, you will be guided to go down for 30 minutes to see the blue fire closer, make sure you have put the gas mask on your neck. The path to go down into the Bluefire point is so dangerous, it’s rocky and slippery, and you must walk slowly and listen to your guide.
Upon your arrival in blue fire point, you will be amazed by it, because it’s only two in the world, in Ijen Crater, Indonesia and Dallol Volcano in Ethiopia.
The blue fire is actually from the hydrogen sulfate gas that meets oxygen on the air, and it only appears in the night. At 5.00 AM, you have to go back to the top of the Ijen Crater to see the sunrise and the view of Ijen Crater from above.
The scenery will be wonderful when the sun shines perfectly to the crater because Ijen Crater has a beautiful big sulfur lake with turquoise color.
Ijen Crater is one of the most active volcanoes with the most acid lake in the world, the acidity reaches 0,8 ph – 0,5 ph.
After enjoying the beautiful scenery around 6:40 AM, we have to go back to Paltuding then drive to you for having breakfast and take a shower. Around 11.00, we will take you to Keatapang Ferry Port, then we will take a ferry to Bali for about an hour, upon your arrival in Gilimanuk Ferry Port (Bali Side), you will meet your driver who will escort your hotel in Pemuteran Bali.
Here is the completed detail of the tour:
- 11:00 PM (Balinese Time): Pick up service from Pemuteran and transfer to Gilimanuk Ferry Harbor
- 11:40 PM (Balinese Time): Meet your guide and take a ferry going to Banyuwangi, Java Island
- 01:00 AM (Javanese Time): Start driving to Paltuding (Start Point of the Trekking)
- 2:00 AM (Javanese Time): Trekking to Ijen Crater/Kawah Ijen
The trekking will take about 1 – 2 hours, depending on your fitness. Upon your arrival at the top of the crater, you will be invited to see the most famous natural phenomenon of blue fire. It’s only 2 in the world, in Kawah Ijen, Indonesia and Dallol Volcano, Ethiopia. But to see closer, you must go down into the crater of Kawah Ijen. It’s pretty dangerous, so if you feel doubt to go down, we suggest to stay on the top while waiting for the sunrise.
- 5:30 AM (Javanese Time): Sunrise Time
- 7:00 AM (Javanese Time): Go down to parking place
- 8:00 AM (Javanese Time): Driving back to the city and we will stop in Jagir Waterfall to relax
- 9:30 AM (Javanese Time): Having a Local breakfast (your own cost)
- 10:30 AM (Javanese Time): Back to Ferry port
- 12:30 AM (Balinese Time): Driving back to your place in Pemuteran, Bali
- Pick up service from your Pemuteran, Bali & transfer out back to your Hotel in Pemuteran, Bali
- Land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip
- Mineral water and English speaking guide for Ijen Crater
- Gas mask for Ijen Crater
- Cost for parking during the trip
- Cost for the ferry from Bali to Java and Java – Bali
- Entrance tickets to Ijen Crater
- Travel insurance
- Tipping & other personal costs
- IDR 2,500,000 for 1 person (good price for solo traveler)
- IDR 1,250,000 /person (for 2 participants)
- IDR 950,000 /person (for 3 participant)
- IDR 775,000 /person (for 4 participants)
- IDR 700,000 /person (for 5 participants)
- IDR 625,000 /person (for 6-15 participants)
Contact us for detail of this trip.
Blue Fire Ijen Tour
Office: Jl. Raya Lijen No.22, Dusun Krajan RT. 01/04, Desa Licin, Licin, Kabupaten Banyuwangi, Jawa Timur 68454
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/bluefireijen.tour/