KAWAH IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR FROM JIMBARAN BALI
Kawah Ijen Blue Fire Tour from Jimabaran will start around 5.30 PM, our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Jimbaran then drive about 4 – 5 hours to Gilimanuk Ferry Port, it’s the harbor where you can go to Java Island. The ferry will take around ± an hour (it depens on the weather, sometimes it’s longer).
Upon your arrival in Ketapang Ferry Port Banyuwangi (it’s a port in Java Island), you will be met by our local guide and heading to Paltuding (it’s the parking place and also the start point before trekking to Kawah Ijen, the ride takes around an hour from the Banyuwangi. Upon your arrival in Paltuding, you should be prepared for the night trekking such a torch light, jackets and gas mask.
The trekking will take around 2 hours until the top of Kawah Ijen. Upon your arrival on the top of Kawah Ijen, you should go down to the crater to see the most famous natural phenomenon in Indonesia, blue fire is a Hydrogen sulfate gas that comes out from the volcano in Kawah Ijen that meets oxygen in the air. It’s only available to be seen in the darkness. Beside the natural phenomenon of blue fire, you will see some miners who work there, they are taking a sulfur rock from the volcano. It’s one of the hardest job there. After capturing a thousand photo of blue fire and the sulfur mining, we have go up to catch the most stunning sunrise in East Java and you can see the asthonishing landscape of Kawah Ijen.
After enjoying the best landscape in Kawah Ijen, we will go back to parking place and heading to Ketapang ferry port then to go to your hotel in JImbaran area. Before going back to Ubud, we will stop at the best coffee shop in the town and having local breakfast here, you can also take a shower here.
*In case you would like to join the tour from East Java, we can pick you up at Banyuwangi town around 11 pm. Please leave your comments while filling the registration form, or you can message us through our number above.
THE PRICE DETAILS:
- IDR 2,600,000 for 1 person (good price for solo traveler)
- IDR 1,350,000 /person (for 2 participants)
- IDR 1,050,000 /person (for 3 participant)
- IDR 850,000 /person (for 4 participants)
- IDR 750,000 /person (for 5 participants)
- IDR 650,000 /person (for 6-15 participants)
Price is in IDR and includes:
Pick up service from your hotel in Jimbaran Bali & transfer out back to your Hotel in Jimbaran, Bali
Land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip
Mineral water and English speaking guide
Gas mask for the tour
Cost for parking during the trip
Cost for ferry from Bali to Java and Java to Bali
Entrance tickets to Ijen Crater (IDR 100.000 on Monday – Friday and IDR 150.000 Saturday – Sunday)
Tipping & other personal costs
The temperature at Kawah Ijen approximately is about +2 to +25 degrees, that’s why we highly recommend you to think about your own comfort in advance.
The things that you should bring during the trip:
- a pair of a good walkable shoes; trekking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes
- warm clothes (long pants, scarf, jacket, some type of hoody)
- extra set of cloth to change (t-shirt, socks, etc.)
- a rain coat and wet tissues (you can buy during our stops at gas stations or minimart)
- a cap or a hat
- a small backpack to carry items up the volcano;
- personal ID card (or copy)
- Your insurance for this tour is on your own responsibility.
- Any alcohol beverages are strictly prohibited during the whole trip.
- You have to understand and accept that there will not be any special sleeping time at hotel along this 24-hour trip.
- You have to be ready to take rest/naps/sleep during the transportation time inside the car or mini bus, and during transfers on ferry boat.
For further information about Kawah Ijen Bluefire Tour from Canggu and booking, please feel free to contact us directly at our Email: email@example.com / WhatsApp number: +6287755920876 / Line ID: @yudiantosofyanhappy wheel